For many families, their pets are a vital part of their family unit. Just like other family members, we normally don’t get rid of them when they have “accidents.” And while pets can and do provide a variety of benefits within households, their “accidents” can also create challenges.
The service we provide is to break down the urine elements in the textile and clean it out. We do this by using products supplied by Centrum Force® LLC. This is their own unique formulation for rug and carpet care. It is distributed and sold by Centrum Force® LLC exclusively under the name U TURN. (Not sold in stores)
Pet urine on carpet, rugs, upholstery or leather can do much more than cause unpleasant odor:
- Urine is composed of water, excess proteins, hormones, inorganic salts, urea, uric acid and urochrome [a natural pigment]. The water part evaporates, leaving alkaline urine salts. These salts are hygroscopic [moisture loving] and attract atmospheric moisture, which causes odor to be released. These salts are not water-soluble. The protein that remains also attracts bacteria that feed on it. The bacteria cause odor.
- Urine deposited on area rugs does not stay on the surface. It also penetrates the fibers and contaminates both the backing of the rug and the flooring material below. Often, without your knowledge, pets will urinate continually in the same general location, causing significant contamination and damage.
- As urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor. In fact, these urine crystals are frequently re-activated by moisture.
- Urine can also cause permanent color damage, either from adding color by dying the rug fibers or removing color by releasing carpet dyes.
Our rug cleaning process is perfect for removal of pet odors caused by urine. We soak the rug in order to breakdown the urine salts that cause the odor. We then immerse the rug to remove all the contaminants. We Guarantee the removal of urine odor on most rugs (Please note we cannot guarantee odor removal on rugs that have odors in their construction glue. Examples include broadlooms that have primary and secondary backings holding the yarn pile with glue between the backings and widely sold hand tufted rugs from India and China.).
The oils excreted from the pet’s body that accumulate in the areas where they spend most of their time cause these odors. We apply our product to these areas which are designed to break down the oils and neutralize the odor.
Our Superior Solution For Fine Textiles
Your oriental and area rugs are not just art treasures. They are also very valuable investments. That’s why we clean them with so much care and attention to detail.
Utilizing the basic elements of air and water, we customize the cleaning process for the needs of each individual rug. With patented tools and equipment designed specifically for the cleaning of oriental rugs, we provide a thorough and effective, yet gentle, cleaning process that is powerfully soft. Depending on the particular fibers, dyes, soils, and construction of the rug, we’ll draw from a wide range of different cleaning techniques.
Our Wide Range of Pet Urine & Odor Removal Services
- Area Rug Stain Removal
- Cat Urine Removal
- Cat Urine Remover
- Dog Urine Removal
- Dog Urine Remover
- Pet Odor Removal
- Pet Odor Remover
- Pet Stain Removal
- Pet Urine Odor Treatments
- Remove Carpet Odors
- Remove Carpet Stains
- Remove Cat Urine Odors
- Remove Cat Urine Smell
- Remove Urine Stains
- Removing Cat Urine Odors
- Urine Odor Removal
- Urine Odor Remover
- Urine Stain Remover
Types of Area Rugs That We Service
|Accent Area Rugs||Antique Area Rugs||Antique Oriental Area Rugs|
|Antique Persian Area Rugs||Aubusson Area Rugs||Bamboo Area Rugs|
|Bathroom Area Rugs||Braided Area Rugs||Carpet Area Rugs|
|Cheap Area Rugs||Children’s Area Rugs||Chinese Area Rugs|
|Commercial Area Rugs||Contemporary Area Rugs||Cotton Area Rugs|
|Custom Area Rugs||Designer Area Rugs||Discount Area Rugs|
|Flokati Area Rugs||Floor Area Rugs||Floral Area Rugs|
|Gabbeh Area Rugs||Hallway Area Rugs||Hand Knotted Area Rugs|
|Handmade Area Rugs||Hooked Area Rugs||Indoor Area Rugs|
|Indoor Outdoor Area Rugs||Industrial Area Rugs||Iranian Area Rugs|
|Isfahan Area Rugs||Jute Area Rugs||Karastan Area Rugs|
|Kids Area Rugs||Kilim Area Rugs||Kitchen Area Rugs|
|Modern Area Rugs||Mohawk Area Rugs||Momeni Area Rugs|
|Navajo Area Rugs||Nourison Area Rugs||Oriental Area Rugs|
|Outdoor Area Rugs||Oval Area Rugs||Persian Area Rugs|
|Persian Silk Area Rugs||Persian Wool Area Rugs||Rectangular Area Rugs|
|Round Area Rugs||Seagrass Area Rugs||Shag Area Rugs|
|Shaw Area Rugs||Shiraz Area Rugs||Silk Area Rugs|
|Sisal Area Rugs||Southwestern Area Rugs||Square Area Rugs|
|Stair Area Rugs||Throw Area Rugs||Tibetan Area Rugs|
|Tropical Area Rugs||Tufted Area Rugs||Turkish Area Rugs|
|Wool Area Rugs||Woven Area Rugs|
Area Rug Sizes That We Service
- 10 x 14
- 12 x 15
- 3 x 12
- 3 x 5
- 3 x 8
- 4 x 6
- 5 x 8
- 6 x 9
- 8 x 10
- 9 x 12
- Custom sizes can also be accommodated!
Restoring Your Treasure
Call now for a Free, No-Obligation estimate. Our area rug specialists are standing by!
734-973-2300 (Ann Arbor)