With spring fast approaching, a good clean of your home is in order. There are a few things you should invest in, including area rug cleaning in Ypsilanti, MI
. When it comes to a thorough cleaning of your home, you can reap all sorts of benefits, including reduced allergies and disease caused by mold or animal dander. Read on for more.
Start with a top to bottom scrub of your home
The first part of spring cleaning is where you need to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in. Designate a weekend, stock up on cleaning essentials and get to it. Stock up a cleaning caddy with furniture polish, rags, a squeegee, scrubbing brush and an anti-bacterial spray. Start from the back of the house:
· In bedrooms, pick up anything off the floor. Put away clean laundry and throw dirty clothes in a hamper. Make the bed, and wipe and polish all surfaces. Vacuum carpets.
· In bathrooms, spray the shower and bath with anti-bacterial cleaner, empty bins, hang up towels and wipe mirrors and faucets with a bathroom cleaner.
· Living rooms and kitchens need a vacuum, a mop and a wipe-down of all surfaces. Polish all wood. Clean the windows with vinegar and newspaper.
Now it’s time for the professionals
Have a professional cleaning company
come in. Make sure you book for all your area rug cleaning services
to be done, including:
· Deep cleaning of all area rugs
to remove animal urine
· Control of insects and moths
that can eat away at expensive carpets;
of all area rugs to give your home a fresh and clean fragrance.
The Area Rug Cleaning Company
specializes in these types of services. Not only this but we also offer Oriental rug repair
as well as fringe cleaning and restoration
. As the name implies, area rugs are our specialty, so contact us
today for a spring-fresh home!